Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2017, 09:38:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: For ordering/billing/shipping/refund help, please contact sales@cookbookpeople.com. (This email is for non-tech support questions only.)

+  CBP Forum 2.0
|-+  Making Family Cookbooks
| |-+  Tech Support for Matilda's Fantastic Cookbook Software
| | |-+  Upgrade to V5
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Upgrade to V5  (Read 3543 times)
Diamonde8
Cookbook Rookie

View Profile Email
« on: February 03, 2011, 12:02:36 PM »

Just purchased your 4.1 version (waiting on activation key) but will want to upgrade to V5 when it comes out.  Will this be a free upgrade or did I just screw up by purchasing now?
Thanks Huh
Matilda
Administrator | Cookbook People Staff

Customer Liaison/Granny Guru

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »

Ha ha ha!!!

Hello there Diamonde8,

4.1 is still the latest version of Matilda, and looks like being so for a while yet!

We are working on it honestly, but with just the three of us working full time, e-mails to send, binders, boxes and other impedimenta to ship out, ordering, inventorying products, keeping the web site up to date, trying to stay sane and have a life etc etc etc, the software upgrade is going to be a while. I used to make promises of dates, but somehow they never got met so I'm not going to make that mistake again.

There will be a nominal charge for the upgrade to our existing customers, but nothing that your bank manager is going to get rattled about. The upgrade that we sell from the 3.2 version we only charge for around 12 bucks.

Kind regards
Matilda

PS.You haven't received your Key yet? I'll look into this.

The Original Granny Guru. If you have billing/shipping/refund questions, please contact sales@cookbookpeople.com. Otherwise, Ruth and I are here to help on this board! We respond to all posts within one business day (although it may take me longer to answer some questions completely.)
Diamonde8
Cookbook Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 06:01:07 PM »

Thanks, Matilda.  Got my key and am enjoying the software.  Too bad we are not in Idaho or we could give you a hand in the business but if you are interested in any tele-commuting work being done for you, let me know.

Diamonde8
Matilda

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »

It's really a warehouse and shipping problem we have at the moment. We are working out of residences and my two grandchildren play hide-and-seek amongst all the boxes and packaging!

Trouble is these endevours cost money!

Kind regards

Matilda

The Original Granny Guru. If you have billing/shipping/refund questions, please contact sales@cookbookpeople.com. Otherwise, Ruth and I are here to help on this board! We respond to all posts within one business day (although it may take me longer to answer some questions completely.)
gerkatdu
Cookbook Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 05:59:54 PM »

I don't mean to be a pest, but are you any where near having the new update ready to order.  I really enjoy your program.  I am excited for new update.
Matilda

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 12:43:27 AM »

Hello there gerkatdu,

I'm honestly not sure at the moment. We were working on something for quite a  while but computer hardware has changed so much recently with tablets and smartphones - a lot of these running Mac, that we may have to do a re-think on how we go about this.
We are a small company and turning Matilda into a Mac application would be very expensive.

Kind regards
Matilda

gerkatdu
Cookbook Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 02:47:40 PM »

Have you made any progress of Version 5? I really don't want to miss it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length